Welcome to Frame Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Toledo
Your Northwest Ohio Chiropractor
Call us at (419) 475-9355 today.
Frame Chiropractic and Acupuncture: Your Home for Natural Healing in Toledo, OH
On behalf of our Toledo chiropractor and experienced team, we want to welcome you to the official website for Frame Chiropractic and Acupuncture, conveniently located at 3829 Woodley Road (#1) in Toledo OH. Whether you're seeking relief for nagging back pain or neck pain, trying to recover from an injury naturally, or looking for ways to enhance your entire family's health and wellness, we're the resource you need. Check out the many benefits we can offer -- and then contact us to schedule an appointment!
Dr. Mickey E. Frame, Our Toledo Chiropractor
We're excited to introduce you to our distinguished Toledo chiropractor, Mickey E. Frame. Dr. Frame got a first-hand education in the power of chiropractic treatment, first by seeing its benefits on his father's back trouble and then, years later, by experiencing its ability to clear up his own asthma. He also became an acupuncture practitioner after benefiting from this healing modality in the wake of an injury. Since opening our clinic in 2006, Dr. Frame has also set himself apart as one of the first Ohio chiropractors to practice manipulation under anesthesia (MUA) -- going so far as to form Lake Erie MUA for area MUA practitioners.
Safe, Effective Services for the Whole Family
Frame Chiropractic and Acupuncture is all about helping your body use its own natural healing function as effectively as possible. Our safe, gentle services and techniques can help patients of any age feel and function better without surgery or drugs. These services include:
- Chiropractic adjustment (including manipulation under anesthesia) to normalize joint motion, nerve function, and musculoskeletal alignment
- Acupuncture, a time-tested method of relieving pain and enhancing the body's healing abilities
- Nutritional advice to help you take control of your health through your eating habits
- Spinal decompression, a non-surgical technique for treating disc injuries and nerve compression
- Sports medicine programs designed to help you rehabilitate an injury or improve your athletic performance
- Massage therapy for accelerated healing, relief of soft tissue pain, and release from spasms or internal scarring
- Therapies such as rehabilitative exercises, ultrasound, and electrical muscle stimulation
- Chronic pain management for headaches and other discomforts
- Auto/work injury rehabilitation plans to help you get back into action
Contact Our Caring Toledo Team -- Schedule a Visit to Our Clinic!
We can't wait to meet you and help you with your back pain, neck pain, injury care, or overall wellness. Say hello to our caring team by calling (419) 475-9355 or requesting an appointment through our website!
Dr. Mickey E. Frame
Toledo Chiropractor | Frame Chiropractic & Acupuncture | (419) 475-9355
3829 Woodley Rd #1
Toledo, OH 43606